Today is National Pumpkin Day! Did anyone else know about this? I didn't until I saw it on Facebook today, but once I knew I just had to write a post in honor of all thing pumpkin :) Here are my top 10 favorite pumpkin recipes!
10. Pumpkin Puppy Chow
9. Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
8. Pumpkin Magic Bars...these should be illegal! :)
7. Crustless Pumpkin Pie Bites (Weight Watchers friendly)
6. Pumpkin Coffee Creamer (I use 4 tablespoons pumpkin because I love it, but the recipe calls for 3)
5. Pumpkin French Toast Bake
4. Pumpkin Butter Sticky Buns
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes (slow cooker)
2. Pumpkin Oat Cookies
1. Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins from Mommy's Kitchen
For an added bonus, here is how I make my own pumpkin puree in the slow cooker. I just can not eat it out of a can anymore, it tastes SO much better fresh :)
Thanks for joining me in my pumpkin obsession haha! Limiting this to 10 was not easy! If you are interested in some of the many other pumpkin recipes I love that there just wasn't enough room to include, feel free to check out my Fall Recipes Pinterest board.
Happy National Pumpkin Day and Happy Eating! :)